- Great clarity in the vocals and highs, especially Jerry's guitar and cymbals.
- Bob's vocals and guitar are high in the mix for a change, especially in the first set.
- Master Audience Cassettes provided by and from the collection of Mark McCue.
- From Mark - "sounds like everyone had brand new strings".
- Entire recording pitch corrected, using shnid #25470 as a guide.
- s1t02 Jack Straw - vocals cut in and out from 0:08 through 0:27.
- s2t05 Drums - Bob and Brent on stage from 0:00 through 1:15.
- s2t10 Morning Dew - static from 7:19 through 7:26.
- *"The Wheel" tease before "Gimme Some Lovin'"
- Shnid #25470 supplied patches for tape flips during Sets I and II and the intro to Scarlet Begonias.
- Big thank you to Jamie W. and Mike K. for their invaluable assistance.
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on